TreesLouisville is currently hosting a tree rebate. Those who purchase a shade tree can receive up to 40% off the purchase price. This is an initiative between TreesLouisville and Louisville Metro Division of Community Forestry to grow our tree canopy. Trees are more beneficial than you realize. For example, a yard tree can boost property value up to $10,000. They can also help lower heating & cooling bills. Louisville is the fastest warming urban heat island in the country; trees and shade help keep our city cool, improve air quality, and make for beautiful, safer neighborhoods.
In order to spread the word about the treebate, we would appreciate it if you could mention it in your newsletter.
- Tree must be considered a shade tree
- Tree must be planted in a residential yard
- Program open to Jefferson County, KY residents only
- Max 3 submissions per household
- Tree must measure at least 1in in diameter at a point 6in above soil line
- Rebates are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis while funds are available
- Rebate is only eligible for purchase price of tree (i.e. excludes tax, planting or delivery fees, etc.)